Family Health Care of Siouxland strives to be the health care “employer of choice” in the Siouxland region.
Our dedication to quality care, competitive salaries and wages, and an attractive benefits package helps ensure that we will continue to employ highly skilled and talented health care professionals and providers. Family Health Care of Siouxland is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All current career opportunities are listed below; view each link for specific information and location. Our positions fill quickly; please follow us on Facebook for the most up-to-date career postings.
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance – Full & Part-time
- Supplemental Insurance Products – Full & Part-time
- Bereavement Leave – Full & Part-time
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – Full & Part-time
- Flexible Benefits Plan – Full & Part-time
- Short Term Disability Insurance – Full-time
- Life Insurance – Full-time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – All Employees
Family Health Care of Siouxland is committed to paying wages which are equitable, competitive, and which will aid in the recruitment, retention, and motivation of quality staff.
Certified Coder - Central Business Office
Location: Family Health Care of Siouxland – Central Business Office. 814 Pierce Street, Suite 300 Sioux City, Iowa
Position Type: 2 Fulltime (minimum of 35 hours/week) positions open
Supervisor: Central Business Office Manager
- Certification as CPC
- Knowledge of coding policies and procedures, data processing policies, procedures, and concepts
Experience in assigning appropriate codes using International Classification of Disease (ICD) system
Skill in performing repetitive duties of operating CRT
Ability to follow specific instructions and set procedures to transfer data into computer
Ability to work to precise and established standards of accuracy to enter data at a high rate of speed
Ability to communicate clearly and establish effective working relationships with Physicians and staff
Minimum 2 years coding experience
If interested, please download and fill out the application below, and send it back to us via email or mail.
814 Pierce Street Suite 300
Sioux City Iowa, 51101