Family Health Care of Siouxland strives to be the health care "employer of choice" in the Siouxland region. Our dedication to quality care, competitive salaries and wages, and a attractive benefits package helps ensure that we will continue to employ highly skilled and talented health care professionals and providers. For more information about employment opportunities at Family Health Care of Siouxland, our benefits package, and the outstanding community in which we live and work, visit the links at the left side of this page. Family Health Care of Siouxland is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Vision Insurance - Full & Part-time
- Supplemental Insurance Products -Full & Part-time
- Bereavement Leave - Full & Part-time
- 401 (K) - Full & Part-time
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - Full & Part-time
- Dental Insurance - Full & Part-time
- Flexible Benefits Plan - Full & Part-time
- Short Term Disability Insurance - Full-time
- Life Insurance - Full-time
- Health Insurance - Full-time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - All employees
- Community Discounts - All employees
Family Health Care of Siouxland is committed to paying wages which are equitable, competitive, and which will aid in the recruitment, retention, and motivation of a quality staff. The entire wage program is reviewed periodically and adjusted as necessary.
35-40 hours/week Part-time:
24-34 hours/week On-Call:
0- 23 hours/week Family Health Care of Siouxland is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Our Mission: Family Health Care of Siouxland - an independent network of family practice physicians and staff dedicated to exceptional care for our patients and their families.
Our Vision: Providing Personalized Healthcare ~ our joy and privilege.
Family Health Care of Siouxland, the largest independent primary care network in the Siouxland region, is seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
NEW: Ultrasound Tech - Day Time Hours On-Call, No Holidays, Nights or Weekends (less than 24 hours/week)
Family Health Care of Siouxland, the largest independent primary care network in the Siouxland region, is seeking qualified candidates for the on-call position of Ultrasound Tech at our Imaging Center location.
Qualifications: ARDMS (required) and RVT (preferred)
• Perform a variety of complex specialized tasks utilizing ultrasonic high frequency
sound waves to detect abnormalities including masses, abscesses, and stones.
• Perform ultrasound procedures, doppler vascular examinations, abdominal studies
and color-flow ultrasound, Ob-Gyn procedures as required.
• Utilize accessory equipment such as selective transducers, multi-format cameras,
printers, and PACS workstations.
• Prepare patients for procedures, explain procedures to patients. Report changes
in patient condition to medical staff.
• Provide expertise in ultrasound technology to physicians & staff to include handling
instruments, operating and monitoring equipment and calling out equipment readings.
• Collaborates in quality control of equipment and filming and obtains service
as required. Establish quality control standards in ultrasound and monitor
standards; ensure compliance and documentation in ultrasound for the company.
• Proficient in the performance of ultrasound procedures. Provides direction
and instruction to existing personnel and training to new sonographers.
• Ensures correct charging of ultrasound procedures and supplies on a daily basis.
If you wish to join in our mission of providing exceptional health care to both patients and their families, please submit your resume and cover letter by January 9, 2015 to:
Family Health Care of Siouxland.
Attn: Human Resources Department
814 Pierce Street, Suite 102
Sioux City, IA 51101
Family Health Care of Siouxland has 6 locations throughout Siouxland including Sioux City, Iowa, Dakota Dunes, South Dakota, South Sioux City, Nebraska, and Moville, Iowa. For expert care after hours, Family Health Care has 3 Urgent Care locations. Our Imaging Center offers CT, Open MRI and Ultrasound state-of-the-art diagnostic and screening services. The community served by Family Health Care of Siouxland has nearly 100,000 residents and is the home to public and private school systems, as well as Morningside College, Briar Cliff College and Western Iowa Tech Community College. The community is also home to progressive industries and businesses and hosts several regionally recognized cultural and recreational venues including the Tyson Events Center, the Orpheum Theater, and the Sioux City's Historic 4th Street. Our thriving retail districts offer many fine stores and specialty shops. A wide variety of local restaurants offer Italian, American, Mexican, and Chinese food. The Siouxland area is energized with progress. Learn more about our community by visiting: Siouxland Chamber of Commerce South Sioux City Area Chamber of Commerce Dakota Dunes, South Dakota