A graduate of Briar Cliff University in Sioux City, Dr. Richard Andersen went on to medical school at Des Moines University COMS. His military career took him all over the country, and he completed his internship and residency as he worked his way through the naval ranks. He is also a proud Sioux City native who is happy to continue to call Sioux City home.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- The Diabetes Wellness Fair is for Everyone, Not Only Those with Diabetes
- How to Stay Healthy During the Dog Days of Summer
- Take Control of Your Health, Schedule Appointments Online
- Get the Summer Off to a Healthy: Start Schedule a Well-Child Visit
- Protect Your Skin From the Sun To Prevent Skin Cancer