Dr. Hattan is a graduate of the University of Nebraska College of Medicine in Omaha. He completed his residency at the Siouxland Medical Education Foundation in Sioux City. Dr. Hattan has been a family practice physician in the Siouxland area since 1994, initially with the St. Luke’s Clinic Network and later with Family Health Care of Siouxland. He is licensed in Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota and is a member of the American Medical Association.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- Your Blood Sugar Journey: A Path to Understanding and Management
- Fall Foods to Include In Your Diet
- Understanding Hypertension: A Guide to Blood Pressure Management
- Wellness for Kids: Promoting Healthy Habits and Activities for Children
- Understanding Skin Cancer: The Importance of Skin Checks & Sunscreen