Nicole DeVoe received her Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree in Family Practice at South Dakota State University. Nicole practiced as a nurse practitioner for Hospitalist-Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine at Sanford Health in Sioux Falls, SD for the past 6 years. She joined Family Health Care of Siouxland in December 2021. Nicole specializes in advanced cardiovascular life support, pediatric advanced life support, and advanced trauma life support.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- Your Blood Sugar Journey: A Path to Understanding and Management
- Fall Foods to Include In Your Diet
- Understanding Hypertension: A Guide to Blood Pressure Management
- Wellness for Kids: Promoting Healthy Habits and Activities for Children
- Understanding Skin Cancer: The Importance of Skin Checks & Sunscreen