Dr. Andrawis earned his medical degree at the University of South Dakota School of Medicine in Vermillion. He completed his residency in family practice at the University of Missouri Truman Medical Center. Dr. Andrawis is board certified by the American Academy of Family Practice. He previously served as president of the medical staff at St. Luke’s Regional Medical Center, and was a practicing physician at Sergeant Bluff Family Medicine Center. He joined the Family Health Care of Siouxland Morningside Clinic in 2011.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- Your Blood Sugar Journey: A Path to Understanding and Management
- Fall Foods to Include In Your Diet
- Understanding Hypertension: A Guide to Blood Pressure Management
- Wellness for Kids: Promoting Healthy Habits and Activities for Children
- Understanding Skin Cancer: The Importance of Skin Checks & Sunscreen