A native of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Dr. Jennings earned his undergraduate degree at the University of Iowa. He graduated from the University of Iowa School of Medicine and completed his residency in family practice at the Siouxland Medical Education Foundation in Sioux City. Dr. Jennings has been practicing medicine in the Siouxland area since 1980. He and his wife, Cathy, enjoy spending time with their family.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- Your Blood Sugar Journey: A Path to Understanding and Management
- Fall Foods to Include In Your Diet
- Understanding Hypertension: A Guide to Blood Pressure Management
- Wellness for Kids: Promoting Healthy Habits and Activities for Children
- Understanding Skin Cancer: The Importance of Skin Checks & Sunscreen