Dr. Joseph Kurth earned his medical degree at the University of Iowa School of Medicine and completed his residency at Genesis Quad Cities Family Practice. He is board certified by the American Academy of Family Practice. Dr. Kurth’s areas of expertise include general and preventative medical care, women’s health, pediatrics, sports medicine and acute care. His wife practices as a dentist, and their 4 wonderful children keep them busy.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- The Diabetes Wellness Fair is for Everyone, Not Only Those with Diabetes
- How to Stay Healthy During the Dog Days of Summer
- Take Control of Your Health, Schedule Appointments Online
- Get the Summer Off to a Healthy: Start Schedule a Well-Child Visit
- Protect Your Skin From the Sun To Prevent Skin Cancer