Dr. Granatowicz completed his undergraduate at Morningside College, then earned his medical degree from the University of Nebraska Medical Center-Omaha and went on to complete his residency in Family Medicine at Siouxland Medical Education Foundation in Sioux City. His areas of expertise include general and preventative medical care, acute care, pediatrics and sports medicine.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- Your Blood Sugar Journey: A Path to Understanding and Management
- Fall Foods to Include In Your Diet
- Understanding Hypertension: A Guide to Blood Pressure Management
- Wellness for Kids: Promoting Healthy Habits and Activities for Children
- Understanding Skin Cancer: The Importance of Skin Checks & Sunscreen