Originally from Hinton, Dr. Evans earned her undergraduate degree in Biology at the University of Iowa. She graduated as a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine from A.T. Still University in Kirksville. She returned to Siouxland to complete her residency in family medicine at the Siouxland Medical Education Foundation.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- Your Blood Sugar Journey: A Path to Understanding and Management
- Fall Foods to Include In Your Diet
- Understanding Hypertension: A Guide to Blood Pressure Management
- Wellness for Kids: Promoting Healthy Habits and Activities for Children
- Understanding Skin Cancer: The Importance of Skin Checks & Sunscreen