Dr. Melissa Austreim hails from the University of North Dakota, having achieved a Bachelor of Science as well as her medical degree from the School of Medicine there. She completed her residency at the Siouxland Medical Education Foundation in Sioux City. She is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and has additional certifications in PALS, neonatal resuscitation, and advanced trauma life support.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- The Diabetes Wellness Fair is for Everyone, Not Only Those with Diabetes
- How to Stay Healthy During the Dog Days of Summer
- Take Control of Your Health, Schedule Appointments Online
- Get the Summer Off to a Healthy: Start Schedule a Well-Child Visit
- Protect Your Skin From the Sun To Prevent Skin Cancer