Dr. Michael Brenner earned his medical degree at Creighton University in Omaha. He completed his residency at the Siouxland Medical Education Foundation. He is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. His areas of expertise include general and preventative medical care, women’s health, pediatrics and acute care. He is licensed in Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- The Diabetes Wellness Fair is for Everyone, Not Only Those with Diabetes
- How to Stay Healthy During the Dog Days of Summer
- Take Control of Your Health, Schedule Appointments Online
- Get the Summer Off to a Healthy: Start Schedule a Well-Child Visit
- Protect Your Skin From the Sun To Prevent Skin Cancer