Dr. Wilcke received her doctorate of osteopathic medicine at Des Moines University, then moved to Lansing, Michigan to complete residency at Michigan State through Sparrow Hospital. She returned home to the Siouxland area shortly thereafter. She is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, American Medical Association, Iowa Academy of Family Physicians, and Iowa Medical Society. Dr. Wilcke specializes in prenatal and obstetrics care, with additional training in advanced cardiovascular life support, neonatal resuscitation, and advanced life support in obstetrics.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- Your Blood Sugar Journey: A Path to Understanding and Management
- Fall Foods to Include In Your Diet
- Understanding Hypertension: A Guide to Blood Pressure Management
- Wellness for Kids: Promoting Healthy Habits and Activities for Children
- Understanding Skin Cancer: The Importance of Skin Checks & Sunscreen