Lindsey Schutte received her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology through Wayne State College. She completed her Master of Physician Assistant Studies through the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, Nebraska. She is board certified through NCCPA and is a member of the AAPA, NAAPA, and American Academy of Family Physicians. She became a part of the Family Healthcare of Siouxland team in January of 2020. Lindsey is certified in advanced cardiovascular life support, and pediatric advanced life support.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- Your Blood Sugar Journey: A Path to Understanding and Management
- Fall Foods to Include In Your Diet
- Understanding Hypertension: A Guide to Blood Pressure Management
- Wellness for Kids: Promoting Healthy Habits and Activities for Children
- Understanding Skin Cancer: The Importance of Skin Checks & Sunscreen