A native of Nebraska, Dr. Remer-Gillette earned her medical degree at the University of Nebraska Medical Center. She completed her residency through St. Francis Family Practice. She is a member of the American Medical Association, American Academy of Family Practice, and Iowa Medical Society. Dr. Remer-Gillette is currently the medical director for Family Health Care of Siouxland â€“ Urgent Care, and Matney’s Colonial Manor nursing home. Dr. Remer-Gillette has practiced with Family Health Care of Siouxland since its beginning in July 2002. She is married and has five children.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- Your Blood Sugar Journey: A Path to Understanding and Management
- Fall Foods to Include In Your Diet
- Understanding Hypertension: A Guide to Blood Pressure Management
- Wellness for Kids: Promoting Healthy Habits and Activities for Children
- Understanding Skin Cancer: The Importance of Skin Checks & Sunscreen