Nancy P. Schenk, MD a native of South Dakota, earned her medical degree at the University of South Dakota. She completed her residency at the Siouxland Medical Education Foundation. She is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, Iowa Medical Society, and Woodbury County Medical Society. Dr. Schenk has practiced with Family Health Care of Siouxland since its beginning in July of 2002. She is married and has four children.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- Your Blood Sugar Journey: A Path to Understanding and Management
- Fall Foods to Include In Your Diet
- Understanding Hypertension: A Guide to Blood Pressure Management
- Wellness for Kids: Promoting Healthy Habits and Activities for Children
- Understanding Skin Cancer: The Importance of Skin Checks & Sunscreen