We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. The COVID-19 pandemic has brought a great deal of change to our lives. While many things have changed, our commitment to your health and safety continues to be our number one priority.
Our Primary Care Clinics and Urgent Care Clinics Morningside and Northside locations are open. We will begin resuming services that we had put on hold due to COVID-19, including increasing patients in the office for sick visits, follow up for chronic conditions and other pertinent visits. It is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle and see your doctor for your chronic care conditions.
Your preventive care is also very important to us. If your annual wellness visit was postponed, we want to ensure you are up to date with all your screenings and other preventive care. We also want to help you manage any ongoing conditions so you can experience your best possible quality of life.
Safety and cleanliness in our clinic has always been very important. Now it is more important than ever. That’s why we are taking extra measures, and things will seem a bit different next time you come to the clinics. These changes are for your well-being, and we hope you continue to feel welcome and comfortable in our clinics. Your health is our top priority. Here are some things that have changed:
- There will be signage or spacing stickers on the floors at registration to ensure 6 feet of social distancing
- Waiting room chairs will be taped off or removed to assure 6 feet of social distancing and cleaned frequently
- We may have you wait in your car instead of waiting in the waiting room. You will be instructed on the process when making your appointment
- Clinic Staff will be wearing face masks at all times and other protective equipment as needed
- You will be asked screening questions when calling in for an appointment and through the Phreesia check-in process
- You will be screened before entering the clinic. This includes taking your temperature and asking if you have experienced possible symptoms or exposure to COVID-19
- We will be asking you to bring no more than one visitor if needed to your appointment
- We will be asking anyone who enters our clinics to wear a mask. If you don’t have one we will provide one for you
- Extra cleaning and sanitization will be done throughout the day and between patients
Family Health Care of Siouxland has made virtual visits available during the COVID-19 crisis, and these visits are still available. If you are interested in a virtual visit, please ask your scheduler when you call in.
Thank you for choosing Family Health Care of Siouxland. It’s our joy and privilege to care for you. We look forward to seeing you soon.