Colds, flu, cuts and broken bones don’t always happen Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. That’s why we created our Urgent Care clinics, located in Morningside, the Northside and South Sioux City. These clinics are open after hours, weekends and even holidays and accept new patients without appointments. Now, we’re making this essential healthcare service even better with online reservations.
Urgent Care Online Reservations
Family Healthcare of Siouxland is implementing an online system by Clockwise.MD that allows patients to make a reservation time for urgent care from their phone, tablet or computer. You’ll be able to see how busy your urgent care clinic is before you get in the car.
To utilize this new system, patients must:
- Visit www.fhcsl.com and select Urgent Care, complete the required fields and hit submit.
- Arrive 15 minutes before the reservation time. (Your place in the queue cannot be guaranteed if you arrive more than 10 minutes past your reservation time.)
- Check in with the front desk once you arrive to complete your registration.
- Take note, we make every attempt to see you promptly, but your time slot is a reservation only. Due to emergencies, some patients may not be seen in the order they arrived.
- You’ll be notified via text message if your reservation changes due to unforeseen circumstances. We’ll also update and post estimated wait times.
Urgent Care is ideal for patients who are experiencing cold or flu symptoms, vomiting or nausea, fever, ear infections, pink eye, minor injuries, insect bites, minor strains and sprains or urinary tract infections. It’s not an alternative to emergency care. If you are experiencing potentially life-threatening symptoms like chest pain, difficulty breathing, serious trauma, severe abdominal pain, broken bones or seizures, you should go to the emergency room.
Urgent Care In Sioux City
Our three Urgent Care clinics include:
- Morningside Urgent Care, 4545 Sergeant Road, Sioux City, IA 51106. Its phone number is 712-224-5550. Its hours are M – F, 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m., Sat. – Sun., 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and select holidays.
- Northside Clinic Urgent Care, 4230 Hamilton Blvd., Sioux City, IA 51104. The phone number is 712-224-5550. It is open M – F, 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. and Sat. – Sun., 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- South Sioux City Clinic Urgent Care, 3250 Plaza Drive., South Sioux City, NE 68776. Call 402-412-4220. Its hours are M – F, 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. and Sat. – Sun., 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
This new online reservation system will give us an opportunity to make our urgent care services even better for our patients! Be sure to take advantage of this updated process the next time you or a family member needs urgent care.