Family Health Care of Siouxland strives to be the health care “employer of choice” in the Siouxland region.
Our dedication to quality care, competitive salaries and wages, and a attractive benefits package helps ensure that we will continue to employ highly skilled and talented health care professionals and providers. For more information about employment opportunities at Family Health Care of Siouxland, our benefits package, and the outstanding community in which we live and work, visit the links at the left side of this page. Family Health Care of Siouxland is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Vision Insurance – Full & Part-time
- Supplemental Insurance Products -Full & Part-time
- Bereavement Leave – Full & Part-time
- 401 (K) – Full & Part-time
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – Full & Part-time
- Dental Insurance – Full & Part-time
- Flexible Benefits Plan – Full & Part-time
- Short Term Disability Insurance – Full-time
- Life Insurance – Full-time
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance – Full-time
- Health Insurance – Full & Part-time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – All employees
Family Health Care of Siouxland is committed to paying wages which are equitable, competitive, and which will aid in the recruitment, retention, and motivation of a quality staff. The entire wage program is reviewed periodically and adjusted as necessary.
814 Pierce Street Suite 300
Sioux City Iowa, 51104
When it comes to treating sick kids, our doctors and nurses at Family Health Care of Siouxland know just what to do. Just don’t be surprised if the first thing we tell you is to listen to your mother.read more
We may get our fill of green on St. Patrick’s Day, but all of us at Family Health Care of Siouxland want you to think green every day of the year. Whether you are trying to whittle down your “pot of gold” or just want to see more colors of the rainbow in your diet, these seven recipes are sure to help you shine. Good luck!read more