Family Health Care of Siouxland strives to be the health care employer of choice in the Siouxland region.
Our dedication to quality care, competitive salaries and wages, and an attractive benefits package helps ensure that we will continue to employ highly skilled and talented health care professionals and providers. Family Health Care of Siouxland is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All current career opportunities are listed below; view each link for specific information and location. Our positions fill quickly; please follow us on Facebook for the most up-to-date career postings.
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance – Full & Part-time
- Supplemental Insurance Products – Full & Part-time
- Bereavement Leave – Full & Part-time
- 401 (K) – Full & Part-time
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – Full & Part-time
- Flexible Benefits Plan – Full & Part-time
- Short Term Disability Insurance – Full-time
- Life Insurance – Full-time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – All Employees
Family Health Care of Siouxland is committed to paying wages which are equitable, competitive, and which will aid in the recruitment, retention, and motivation of a quality staff.
814 Pierce Street Suite 300
Sioux City Iowa, 51101
February is American Heart Month. Cardiovascular disease, including heart disease and stroke, remains the leading global cause of death, with more than 17.3 million deaths each year. By 2030, that number is expected to rise to more than 23.6 million.
There are steps you can take to reduce your risk for cardiovascular disease: exercise, manage stress and, most of all, make changes to your diet. The Mayo Clinic suggests starting with these seven heart-healthy diet tips.read more